Monday, June 20, 2005

Exhibit A

There it was Father's Day and I got to have one very clear example that My Boy will make a good father. Sitting in his sister's living room decorated with makeup. Eyes shadowed in a lovely shade of blue by his niece Nicole. Lips shiny and purple complements of his niece Danika. One big toe painted with several layers of orange nail polish by his niece Julie. And the other toe a shocking pink colour.

And I love him and and his child will love him. This I know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

It was a lovely moment. Do you want to post a photo as evidence? I could send one your way!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well *I* want to see the photo!! What's cracking me up is the fact that he will have been so very matter-of-fact throughout the whole thing.

11:13 AM  
Blogger ccap said...

Yeah, I'd like to see a photo.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home