Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Tag, I'm it.

I have been tagged and since I'm not really in the mood for work right now anyway here we go:

What I was doing 10 years ago today:
Wow, I always thought I had a good memory but suddenly I'm stumped. I know I was working in the accounting department of the Holiday Inn Airport West. I know I was living in an apartment on Gertrude Avenue with Wendy. Attending the same church I am now. More than that I can't really remember.


What I was doing 5 years ago:
August 2000 I was in Australia. Good memories.


What I was doing 1 year ago:
Not much. Newly married, enjoying summer. Working where I am now.


What I was doing Yesterday:
Working. Perhaps as hard as I am now. ;-) Took work home. Lazy evening with my boy (with the exception of us both having some work to do).


What I will be doing Tomorrow:
Yay! Tomorrow I am having my Thursday night gang over for supper.


5 Snacks I enjoy:
Salt & vinegar chips, ketchup chips, ripple chips and dip (sensing a theme?), (to mix it up a bit) cherries and cookies with milk.


5 Adult Beverages:
Well, during the pregnancy: milk, water, one cup of coffee a day and LEMONADE.
Otherwise: I don't drink alcohol very much so my drink of choice would tend to be water (I know, how dull). Other than that I do like Coke on occasion and if I were to drink alcohol it would be vodka mixed with something (preferably Sprite and cranberry juice).


5 bands I know the lyrics to:
Simon & Garfunkle, The Nields, the waifs, Jann Arden (not a band, I know), Barenaked Ladies


5 Things I would do with $100,000.00:
At this point I'd probably be selfish and put it towards a house.


5 Locations I would run away to:
Not a good idea to think of this one while sitting at my desk at work. Australia, Brazil, Ireland, Oregon and a warm, quiet park with a book.


5 Bad habits I have:
Oh no, confession time. I'm sure my boy would have an easy time filling this one out for me. Eating too much, not answering the phone when I'm not in the mood, squeezing blackheads on my boy's back, being lazy, not cleaning out my fridge often enough. (I have many, many more but these are the ones I can think of at the moment.)


5 Things I love doing:
Going to movies, traveling, reading, being with friends, listening to music.


5 Things I would never wear:
Gosh, I'm just not sure. Seems to me saying anything too strongly can come back and bite you in the posterior. (I've even worn pink during this pregnancy.) String bikini, tube top, a lot of makeup, stilettos, pants where my underwear is intentionally showing.


5 TV shows I like:
Scrubs, e.r., Survivor, The Amazing Race, Trading Spaces.


5 Movies I like:
At this point you're laughing, aren't you, J-L? "As IF she can pick only 5!" The Princess Bride, The Usual Suspects, Sliding Doors, An Ideal Husband, Grand Canyon.


5 Famous People I would like to meet:
Yeah, I got nothing here. I really have no desire to meet anyone famous unless it were a comfortable situation which you don't get upon first meeting someone. I really have no inclination to utter the words "I'm a really big fan" or something equally as inane.


5 Biggest joys at the moment:
Contrary to the whining I've been doing on here: feeling my baby inside me. Other 4: driving with my boy, enjoying the summer weather, hanging with my friends, reading blogs.


5 Favourite toys:
Toys? I'm completely puzzled. What do I have in the way of toys? The only one that is coming to mind is my camera and that would be on the top of this list no matter WHAT other toys I may have that I'm not thinking of. Anyone want to help me out with this one?


5 people I tag:
Yeah, I'm not tagging anyone. If you're interested, go nuts. And then be sure to comment on here that you've completed it as I love reading these things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Yeah, I took it.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I tagged myself too.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home