Wednesday, August 09, 2006

No apologies for jumping on this bandwagon.

My husband sent me an email earlier this week with a link to this article. I have to admit it had me fuming. Seriously, 57% are bothered by breastfeeding in public!? I'm more than just a little stunned.

Fast forward to today. I was absolutely tickled to find
this blog via one of my regular reads. And, in an act of solidarity (even though I'm a bit late), here are my photos. The first one being one of her very first feeds and the second being a more recent one because hey, who says you need to lay down while eating? (Yes, she is still latched on in that second photo. Crazy restless kid.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Good idea! Almost makes me want to dig through my photos to see if I can find any. But that would only serve to remind me how disorganized my photos are and then I'd only get more depressed. :-(

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love thats second one!!! How funny! I only wish I had more of me nursing my first but I only have a couple. Sigh.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you did this! It almost makes me wish I had a blog just so I could post some pictures of my own. I'm astonished over the uproar over that magazine picture! I would try to bf more in public, but these days Jeremy is just too distracted and restless (like Abby, it seems!) to feed well anywhere but in a quiet room.

12:47 PM  
Blogger ccw said...

Beautiful pics!

I love the second one. If not for breastfeeding my kids, I would never guess that is what is going on in that picture.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home