Friday, August 04, 2006

Post #2: Friday's Feast.

I've seen them on other blogs. Today I decided to join in.

Appetizer
Name an actor or actress you think is totally underappreciated.
Gosh, none are coming to me right now. Which is a pity 'cause I often think of some that deserve more acclaim. I can easily think of ones that are OVERappreciated (or at the very least overpaid) like Julia Roberts, Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves, Nicholas Cage...

Soup
Impress us by using a big word in a sentence.
I'm more than a little disheartened by my daughter and her querulous ways these last few days.


Salad
What is something inanimate that you've given a name to (such as a pet rock)?
Well, recently my husband and I have taken to referring to Peanut's pacifier as "Gayle". As in her "best friend". As in the only way Gayle King is known. It may as well be her social title. Most people have Mr. or Ms. in front of their names. Gayle notsomuch. She's Oprah's Best Friend Gayle.

Main Course
What color would best represent your personality and why?
Speaking of Oprah... This question begs of her or Baba Wawa. Not feeling altogether too creative in this regard at the moment. I'm going to go with blue, for the obvious colour connotation.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks:
Rain is so very pleasant after all these hot days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your dessert was so good, I'll take seconds on that!!
Thankyou for a delicious meal, mine served.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing related to this entry at all- but I saw you today (Saturday) at the Farmer's Market. You guys were walking away - I was going to call out but then thought you wouldn't hear me and I would look retarded (we have a booth there - you should come by sometime - Bon Vivant BBQ Sauces). Anyway - sorry I didn't get the chance to say hello.

Tina

3:55 PM  
Blogger Just D said...

That was the best salad I've had in a while! You are a funny lady ma'am! I spent some time checking out your blog (hey, thanks for visiting me!) and I loved hearing about your trip. We did a cross country trip back in March (it's on my blog if you want to see) but I didn't do pictures. Have a good weekend!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home