Saturday, December 30, 2006

A question and an unveiling

The question: How is it my daughter understands "Please go and get me the shampoo bottle that you took to the other room" but cannot for the life of her learn to say "thank-you" in sign language?

The unveiling: With a big thank-you to my sister and brother, I would like to introduce my photography website. It will likely still change a bit as time goes on (I'd like to include some non-wedding photography) but this is how it stands for now. I have no idea if any new jobs will come from it but even if they don't I feel completely tickled pink that it's out there.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos are lovely, thanks for sharing your site! Are you teaching Abby sign language? I've been trying to introduce a few basic signs to Jeremy but so far he hasn't picked up on it. I'd love to hear more about your experience with this.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were a photographer. Lovely website. I love how you introduce yourself and your work.

Thank you will come and then take years and years of reinforcing. Yay.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now I can tell my Dublin friends, "Look - this photographer is my friend!"

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cynthia,
Thank you for asking my permission to use a picture of me on your website, so... where the hell's my picture? :) LOL K

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sign language: she doesn't WANT to learn how to say thank you, i suppose.

new site: beautiful.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home