Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - again with the random

1. Today we get to see our baby again!

2. YAY!

3. Maybe we'll even find out if we need to paint the room blue or pink.

4. Except of course that we WON'T paint the room blue OR pink.

5. Last night in pretend-land: Abby's friends were over. When I asked who was over she announced that it was Dight, Norna, Caba and Map. She was quite excited and we needed to let them in. She then came running up the stairs to tell me that they'd brought cake. Which, incidentally, was really kind of them but makes me question what she thinks of my hospitality if others bring food over. Oh yeah, it was a Happy Birthday cake. We enjoyed it with a glass of milk. Thanks, guys!

6. Today some more friends are coming over (in real life) and apparently Auntie Pam is bringing toast. Again with people bringing food over. What is up with that, Abby? I'm starting to get hurt.

7. Today's a good day.

8. It’s a big blessing to have a good day after two very, very rough days.

9. Some days I really want to come on here and spill everything that rages in my head during the bad times. And yet, it’s a difficult thing to share. I don’t want to burden anyone else with it and I don't want to draw too much attention to it.

10. And so I just keep trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

11. The 20 week tunnel.

12. Thankfully, there are many, many things to look forward to between now and then.

13. Like the toast Auntie Pam is bringing tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cakes said...

Do you not have a toaster?
I only ask because I actually don't at the moment and can see one of my kids asking someone to bring their poor deprived selves a little toast.

I'm working on the answer to your email. It's getting so long I might have to turn it into a blog entry! I love freebie blog entries. Thanks!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home