Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weight

It's rather interesting. At 2 months Jack weighed what Abby did at 4 months. At 3 months Jack weighs what Abby did at 6 months. That's right, we had (have) our petite little girl and now we have a bruiser boy. Thing is, they have received the exact same diet and eat with the same regularity. Why the difference?

I really don't mind at this stage as the rolls and the folds are fun and ohsokissable. But, if he keeps this up he might be outgrowing the infant car seat before he's even able to sit on his own. Oh yeah, and we might end up on the Maury show.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At almost four months, Noah is bigger than some 10 month olds. I love having a big baby, but it is scary imagining the growth continuing at this rate, so I hear you.

I've never had a petite baby, though. LOL

11:47 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

I would TOTALLY watch Maury if you were on it.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home