Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A Toast

Here's to driving for hours on end with my husband! (Something we enjoyed immensely on our honeymoon.)
Here's to going to see a movie or two with my brother!
Here's to a hug from my niece (I do believe she gives the best ones EVER)!
Here's to watching my nephew race on his bike!
Here's to being away from this place for over a week!
Here's to lots and lots of walks with various combinations of my Calgary family!
Here's to hanging with my sister-in-law!
Here's to wandering through the mountains with my boy!


and

Here's to wrapping up the week with a couple of glorious days at Folk Fest!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely post! (I know, "lovely" is a lame word here, but unlike all the other members of my family, I'm not a writer! I thought about saying "Cool!", or "Amen!", or something, but... :-)

1:08 PM  
Blogger Joyska said...

enjoy your week off. I am excited you get to get away... Miss you! I will call you later next week!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I'll drink to that! Have a great week and we'll see you at folk fest.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great supper!

I was just browsing the internet for quotes on pregnancy - which all seemed way to depressing to send your way - when I came across these two quotes on mothers.

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln

Have a great vacation - and here's to a nice long backrub at the end of a long day of travel.

Wendy

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home