Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day.

In light of my first Mother's Day as a mother I give you a lullabye and photo collection.

I Have You
Connie Kaldor
Some have furs and fancy cars

But I have you, I have you












Some have silk and caviar
But I have you, I have you














Some have emeralds set in gold
But none can sit and rock and hold you
Like I do, like I do, like I do














Some have lace and diamonds rings
But I have you, I have you










They always have the latest things
But I have you, I have you












Some are always dressed in style
But they will never catch your smile
Like I do, like I do, like I do











Some have homes on the finest streets
But I have you, I have you












The finest leather on their feet
But I have you, I have you














Some have wine and a castle keep
But they can't watch you drift asleep
Like I do, like I do, like I do











P.S. Thanks for the cd, Corrie and Pam. She listens to it nearly every night.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a great post, Moodge. It's amazing to see the change in Abby in such a short amount of time.

I love watching you with our little Peanut. I am blessed that our child has such a fantastic mother.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

Nice!

And I got that cd from you :-)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Joyska said...

okay that was beautiful... and speaking of beautiful... that little abby is more than beautiful!

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy first mother's day!!! Isn't it amazing??? I still have to take a breath every time I think of it. Abby is beautiful!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Raehan said...

And I'm so glad that we have you, we have you!

Happy Mother's Day! You are both beautiful!

1:11 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

What a beautiful collection of photos. It has put the first smile on my face today. Thank you!

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that's the best Mother's Day post I've read. So beautiful. Love those amazing photos!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home