Friday, May 12, 2006

Part 2 of 2.

24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Feeling a little bit like I'm on Barbara Walters for a moment. I think if I were a crayon I'd be red-violet. That is probably my favorite colour of the 64 box.
25. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Easy-peasy. My husband. That would be the answer 98% of the time since I rarely use the phone as I hate it so very, very much.
26. Toes or fingers? I'd have to go with toes on this one. I have kind of a love/hate relationship with my toes. They're unusually long and I'm a little shy about them most of the time. But, at other times I feel rather proud of the fact that they are unique and I'm secretly (not so secret anymore) hoping that my daughter inherits my toes. She has her daddy's skin-tone, eye colour and hair colour so it's not all that apparent that she's mine. But if she had my toes...
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Again, easy-peasy. Eyes. I know, you probably think I'm saying that to kiss up to my husband with the beautiful brown eyes. But, it was true even before he came along - just ask Corrie and Pam about my little crush on my dentist. Ahh. Made the dentist visit nearly bearable.
28. Do you like the person that sent this to you? Yo, yo, yo! Absolutely enjoy reading her blog. Silly question though. Who's going to say "no"?
29. Favorite drink? Boring schmoring. Water.
30. Favorite sport? Pass. Well, unless it's the Olympics of course and then I'll watch nearly anything.
31. Favorite hair color? I'm going to be a sap for just a moment: Strawberry-blond, just like my dear old dad's.

32. Favorite office supply item? Oh my. Office supplies. Don't get me started. See #61. Seriously, I can't pick just one. Lined paper pads, pens, post-it-notes, rulers, scissors... Oh the possibilities.
33. Do you wear contacts? Nope. Can't. Eyes are too dry.
34. Favorite food? Good heavens! This is as bad/hard as the office supply question. Because it's spring and I'm longing for the garden I'm going to say boiled baby potatoes with a creamy dill sauce; toasted tomato sandwiches and cucumber salad. Mmm.
35. Last movie you watched?
Brick. Still not quite sure what I thought of it. I either liked its film noir style a lot or I was annoyed at how hard the director was trying to be vogue.
36. Favorite day of the year? I'm going with Thanksgiving Sunday for this one. As long as it's still warm out.
37. Scary movies or happy endings, or a little of both? Neither. I like sappy movies but they rarely make it on to my favorite movies list. I prefer the movies that DON'T end with a nice little bow.
38. Summer or Winter. Summer.
39. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. But, only from a handful of people. Scratch that. Only from children, my mom and my boy. With some rare exceptions when I'm feeling particularly mushy.

40. Favorite dessert? Dessert's not really my thang. But, if I'm going out for coffee and dessert (as in not just sitting around the dinner table dessert) I'd have to go with schmoo torte or a brownie with ice cream.
41. What's on your mouse pad? Nadda. It's black and bor-ing.
42. What did you watch last night on TV? It was Thursday night. Tv night. One of my favorite nights of the week and so little of it has to do with tv. (For those new here - I have people over on Thursdays. For 5 years running.) Favorite tv from last night? Watching Pam and Jim kiss (heartbreaking and sweet at the same time) and watching Mojo ride off into the sunset.
43. Favorite smells? Fresh coffee (the fresh is imperative - I HATE the smell of coffee that's been sitting in my cup too long), newly cut grass, campfires, lilacs, cowslips, grapefruit, theatre popcorn, balsamic vinegar, Mr. Clean, fresh basil... Can you tell I'm rather a lover of smells?
44. Favorite sounds? #1 favorite these days: Abby laughing.

45. Stones or Beatles? Easy-peasy. Beatles. Bit of trivia: Did you know that Paul turns 64 next month? Just like his song.
46. What's the furthest you've been from home? Australia.
47. What books are you reading?
Big Red Barn, One, Two, Three

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home