Thursday, May 11, 2006

Part 1 of 2.

I got tagged for a meme by TB of Soul Gardening today. Truth is, I'm tickled pink. For one reason, I like lists! And for another: I like TB and would happily oblige her. But, just like her, I'm only doing half of the questions as that's all that time permits at this moment.
1. First name? Cynthia
2. Were you named after anyone? Not my first name. One of my middle names is Ann and that's after my grandma. I always felt honored to be named after my grandma but felt sad that I was never very close to her. Abby is also named after her grandma and sadly, the way life is right now, I don't know that she'll know her grandma much more than I did.
3. Do you wish on stars? Nope. Too cynical to be superstitious.
4. When did you last cry? Oh gosh. This might be too telling. Probably a few days ago. This would have been easier for me to answer when I was pregnant 'cause then the answer would have been in number of minutes.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yup. Love it. Always have.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Oh boy. Lunch meat? Hmm. Old country bung bologna still brings me back to my youth so for right now that's what I'm going to say. I know, I know, group shudder.
7. When is your birthday? December 25, 1969
8. What is your most embarrassing cd? Well, we purged when we moved but before that I actually had a Shania Twain cd. Pam! Quit your smirking. To give me a tiny bit of credit: It was a cd that she made before she became The Shania.

9. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yeah, I think so. Although, I'm quite sure I'd roll my eyes at myself sometimes behind my back.
10. Do you have a journal? Yup. I've had one for as long as I can remember.
11. Would you bungee jump? Doubt it. Not scared or anything, just not my cup of tea.
12. What is your favorite cereal? Oh man, this is getting too personal. ;-) Grown-up cereal? Probably Special K Red Berries. But, I'm not grown up so I'll have to go with Lucky Charms these days.
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope. Sorry, Mom.
14. Do you think that you are strong? Emotionally or physically? I used to but then I got pregnant and I no longer felt emotionally strong and then I gave birth and now I no longer feel like I'm physically strong. I know Abby came out but I still have a nagging feeling of failure regarding her birth. Just didn't feel like I did it right. I know, it doesn't make sense but in my messed up head it does.
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Hands down - vanilla.
16. Shoe Size? 8
17. Red or pink? RED, RED, RED. The other option makes me shudder just a little bit.
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
How much time do you have? Physically? My teeth. Emotionally? Oy! Too judgmental. I've been fighting it for years and I'm not sure I've made any progress yet. Sigh.
19. Who do you miss the most? Finally an easy one. My dad.
20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Hmm, apparently this meme started out as an email forward. I'm not sending this to anyone. I know others aren't as fond of these as myself and I don't deal well with rejection.
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Oy! Wish I'd changed before starting this. ;-) I'm wearing a pair of pants that can really only be referred to as housepants. Horrible, ugly black and blue things that if you showed up at my house right now I'd have to change before I let you in. No shoes.
22. Last thing you ate? Some raspberry yogurt.
23. What are you listening to right now? This very second? Weakerthans. Oh, wait, Don McLean came on just as I was typing this. Ahh: Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue and grey. Look out on a summer's day, With eyes that know the darkness in my soul. Shadows on the hills, Sketch the trees and the daffodils, Catch the breeze and the winter chills, In colors on the snowy linen land.

'Kay, I really need to run now. Hubby's picking me up in about 3.8 minutes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I knew there were some things I didn't know about you. Thanks for playing. Typically I'm totally like you and too fragile to tag anyone, but I'm glad I did.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home