Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Oh no, not already.

Pretty much every year I get the winter blues. (Last year was an exception. I think being home with Bug helped to suppress them.) Normally they come in February. I think it's the realization that winter is still not over combined with no long weekends combined with little to look forward to.

It frightens me that I can feel them coming on already. Does this mean they're going to last that much longer? I hope not. I hope it's just a fluke, that it's rather just a minor post-Christmas thing or a little pms or something.

Sigh.

Perhaps I should spend some time making a "stuff to be happy about" list.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know what to say...

Ah, there we go, I thought of something.
1. Winter blues suck.
2. Way to go, Bug, for taking them away last year.
3. If there's any woman who goes through winter blues in a way I respect and admire, it's you. At least from what I see on the outside.
4. PMS is called PMT out here - do you want to know this stuff? For Pre Menstrual Tension. Interesting.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you left AB you had a lot of tickets in your wallet. Those aren't doing it for you any more?

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I like PMT... tension describes it so much better than syndrom. I think.

Winter blues... I know the feeling. It doesn't help that it's a gorgeous day outside. Nothing as bad as sunny weather on a day you're feeling lousy. Plus it's making it all slushy and gross outside.

Stupid sun.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why oh why do January and February have to be so blue? At least February is a short month. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this year I'll make it through January okay, but February could be extra dismal.

Hang in there my friend!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Raehan said...

Would long winter walks during your lunch hour help?

Hope you are feeling better soon.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home