Saturday, June 26, 2010

June 26th

So, we sat there, the four of us, at the farmer's market. Together. At a picnic table eating our "yes, Abby, if we can find something here for $12 or less for all of us to eat" lunch. Jack leaning against me, Abby happily sharing her drink with her dad.

Across the table from us are 2 20-something year-old girls. They are discussing the one's romantic relations. "Well, I THINK he loves me. He said that he would move with me if I got transferred." "Oh, well that sounds like a good sign." "But, the other day I had a cryfest on the phone with my mom about it." "I'm just not sure..."

And I smiled and exhaled and thought: Happy anniversary to me!

1 Comments:

Blogger beckster said...

Even I get to smile when I hear that business going on! A Very happy Anniversary to you!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home