Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What I wonder.

These people that send out spam mass emails about enlarging the size of a particular body part or about things gushing or the likes, how's their conscience? Do they have a moment of wondering if it's an 8 year-old's email address that they are invading? Do they feel good about collecting their paycheque? Is there anything for them that's Too Far? Would they let THEIR child on the internet?

Just something I was wondering while cleaning out my email inbox.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyska said...

amen! i think that often as i realize that the 15 emails are 14 gross and 1 friend. akes me wonder if it's really worth the communication tool!

Miss you Cynthia... i hope to come "home" soon and visit ya all!

2:24 PM  
Blogger corrie said...

it also makes me super nervous to give out my email to anyone other than an actual human being. i hate all that junk. may the senders be cursed with small appendages and bad breath.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home