Wednesday, June 30, 2010

PSA

Also called, learn from my mistakes.

If, one day, you find yourself with a wart on your finger that is terribly painful DON'T bother spending money upon money on boxes after boxes of those medicated pads.

And then, if you happen to find yourself on a trip and you're just frantic from the pain and wince and cry every time your child reaches for your hand... DON'T go to the local drugstore to spend ANOTHER $30+ on some Freeze Away that is supposed to remove the wart in one or two treatments.

Just don't. Save yourself the money (I'd say over $60 all told) and the pain and the months of trying and get yourself to a grocery store, purchasing:































I LOVE it when home remedies FAR outperform the expensive medical options. Love it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy Barkman said...

Fascinating.

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Pat said...

Cynthia, this is very interesting,
glad I read your blog today. I have had one on one of my fingers for months, so definitely will try
your old time remedy. Thanks.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Threndal said...

I will have to try this out. Thanks for sharing! I have been looking for a solution to this pesky problem.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home